Access to and use of this Myanmar Security Expo website ("Site") is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
By using the MSX’s registered website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the website. You acknowledge and agree (on your own accord and duly authorised on behalf of any third party whose details you provided) that the processing (including disclosure) of information is necessary or desirable for the provision of relevant services and the rights and obligations owed to you or a third party.
The references made to information “relating to you” or “about you” include references made to information about your employees, representatives, agents, directors, officers, or relevant parties whose details you have provided, and those of your affiliates and subsidiaries and sub-contractors and any third party whose details you have provided to MSX.
We may update this Policy from time to time to take into account changing requirements and we request that you refer back to this Policy frequently to review any revisions. If you have any queries about the Policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our website to:
• Book a stand
• Download a brochure
• Subscribe to our mailing list
• Email enquiry or
• To register for the event.
The information is collected by MSX and its partners through the website for the purpose as stipulated in the USE OF INFORMATION.
When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to submit your name, job title, company, mailing address, contact numbers, email address or credit card information. Such information is only collected when voluntarily given. You may, however, continue to visit our website anonymously.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
• To personalise and enhance your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our websites – we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process applications
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features of the website
• To send periodic updates about MSX via emails-The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on MSX’s exhibitions, conferences, seminars or events. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails on the particular MSX’s events, you may do so via the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or writing in to email@example.com.
We may also contact you via other channels of communication for which you have provided, including email, telephone and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback.
On occasion, we may use third-party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your data as outlined above.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION OF INFORMATION
The information collected from you will be kept for the sole purpose of sending you information about SITCE and we will not hold it for any longer than is legally permissible necessary for this purpose. If required, your information will be destroyed at your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of the information submitted. Your information will not be sold or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
COOKIES & GOOGLE ANALYTICS
UPDATING OF INFORMATION
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to update or withdraw your details, please contact us at email@example.com.
13 June 2018